One of my favorite websites that I visit for styling and decorating tips is Coastal Living.
A recent video article featured a list of ten beach house essentials for creating the look and feel of a coastal home (whether or not your home is on the beach). You certainly don't have to live by the water to have a home with a coastal style.
There are many unique features of this house that appealed to me when I was beach house hunting -- it's not a cookie-cutter modern home, and owners throughout the years have added vintage touches that I think add to the charm of the house. Here are ten of my favorite features of Sea Glass.
l. A capiz shell chandelier in the entrance hall~
2. A claw foot tub in one of the bathrooms for a vintage vibe~
3. Vintage stained glass windows for sun catching accents~
4. A white on white kitchen with cool retro bar stools~
5. Slipcovered furniture in crisp white throughout the house~
6. Built-in storage in the first floor hall for beach essentials ~ grab and go.
7. Beautiful wood stairs ~ Three flights!
8. Balcony off the master bedroom~
9. Lots of white furniture ~
10. Beadboard, beadboard, and more beadboard!
I love this vintage medicine cabinet in the powder room.
Thank you for visiting Sea Glass Cottage and taking a mini tour around the cottage ~ please come back as there will be more home tours to come!
Sharing this post at:
*Coastal Charm: Show and Share (Featured!)
Vintage Bliss Tuesday: Woman in Real Life
*Bella Rosa Antiques: Let's Talk Vintage (Featured!)