Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Favorite Things #2 - Jute Tote Bags & Home Decor


There was a time, long ago, when I couldn't get through summer without a few new bathing suits.

After two children, I was all about the beach cover-up!

Now, I don't even want to think about beach fashion! I'm all about cute and fashionable beach totes and accessories.

Mudpie has a great collection of coastal and nautical fashion, accessories, jewelry, and home decor. Currently,  I am loving anything that is a burlap/jute combination with white stamping. I personally own the sea fan cosmetic clutch (bottom left) and the sea fan tote (bottom right) for my beach bag. Amazon has a good selection of Mudpie products.

Besides beach totes, I also found a Mudpie table runner with the same jute/stamped white combination that I am loving, and I am using this simple, neutral table setting as my everyday centerpiece.



Jute seems to be really popular right now in coastal decor -- I've added jute pillows to my collection, rugs, candle holders, mirrors, picture frames, and lanterns -- just to name a few.  Oh, and that great beach bag!


(Note: These products are my personal products, purchased by me. I have not received products or compensation, and these are only my opinions.)

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love Mudpie Joanne! You have found some great stuff! love it all! I hope my willpower hold up and I don't fly over to amazon!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna - You are artistic enough to make your own beautiful stamped tote bags! I'll bet you could get some plain jute totes and paint or stamp some awesome designs! (wink!)

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne,
    I love Mudpie items. Love these cute beach bags.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute, Kris? I can't get enough of that white on jute!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I like that table runner a lot! I like the white graphics- great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… jute bags to buy

    ReplyDelete